Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We recently adopted a Bishon puppy named Babee and renamed her "Molly". Come to find out, she will be the 3rd Molly in our extended family. My cousin has a dog named Molly, and one of my cousins' names is Molly. Kind of funny. My girls have been smothering her with love all week and she still runs from my husband. She is very attached to me and I feel like a new mom again, sleepless nights, watching the dog pee and poop, feeding her by hand to get over the trauma of adoption. An  older lady gave her too us because "she couldn't give her the attention she needs". Right! This dog just needs lots of grooming, patience and love. What every dog and human needs, right??
Tomorrow is Christmas and we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ. I think of Mary as she was pregnant with child and how the baby was born in a manger, probably a nasty place. No matter where it was, it was nothing short of a miracle. I think that sums up my year too and life at the moment. Every day is a miracle and a gift from God. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Recycled Jewelry!